[pmwiki-users] managed the thumbnails with ImgPopUp recipie

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 08:59:13 CST 2006

On 11/21/06, Nicholas Buttle <nicholas_buttle at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Sorry,
>
> but is it possible to have the new page that is opened
> up a blank, white background html file?

I'm not familiar with the ImgPopUp recipie -- can you provide a link to it?

But having images pop up in new, un-formatted pages is default if you use this:

go to
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/RecentChanges?action=upload and
scroll down to the list of uploaded files.
Click on the link to any of the jpg or gif or png format files.  The
image should open on a plain browser page.

Is that what you're after?

To get a link to that view of an image, right-click instead of
left-click on the link, and copy link location.