[pmwiki-users] Minor edit

Mark Trumpold mtrumpol at cacegypt.org
Tue Nov 21 04:40:05 CST 2006

On 20/11/06 10:10 PM, "Hans" <design5 at softflow.co.uk> wrote:

> Monday, November 20, 2006, 7:13:28 PM, Mark wrote:
>
>> This is exactly want I need. I was wondering if you know how I can clear the
>> 'author' field because the author automatically fills the field.
>
> To hide the author field, edit the EditForm
> and replace
> $[Author}: (:input e_author:)
>
> with
> (:input hidden e_author:)
>
> I think this should work, but have not tested with different author
> logins
>

> Hans

Hi Hans

Sorry I think I didn;t make it clear.

I have it set up that the Author field needs to be filled in by the author.
What I would like is when people go to the edit form the 'author' field
clears it self so the field is empty and will still require the author to
fill it in.

At the moment it automatically places the authors name in the field.

PS the radio buttons are perfect.

My students love it

Mark