[pmwiki-users] generel variables question

noskule noskule at gmx.net
Mon Nov 20 11:45:54 CST 2006

hi list hi pm
It seams that in the actual version of pmwiki the concept of where the
pagevariables refer to has changed. Example:

If I call a page in the template with:
    <!--wiki: {$Group}.ActionsPage SkinSection.ActionsPage  -->

and in this page I write the link:
    * [[{$Group}.{$Name}?action=edit|Edit]]

so not the pagetext (<!--PageText-->) will show up in editmode but the page
the link holds, SkinSection.ActionsPage in my example.

Is there now a variable with that I could rever to the name of the page witch
the pagetext holds?

thanks for any hints
nos