[pmwiki-users] Section edit

Mark Trumpold mtrumpol at cacegypt.org
Mon Nov 20 07:15:53 CST 2006

Hi All

I get the following error when I try to run the section edit script.

Warning: main(cookbook/sectionedit.php): failed to open stream: No such file
or directory in D:\clients\sssss\sssss\local\config.php on line 223

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'cookbook/sectionedit.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in D:\clients\sssss\sssss\local\config.php
on line 223

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at D:\clients\sssss\sssss\local\config.php in
D:\clients\sssss\sssss\local\config.php on line 884

Any ideas?

Thanks

Mark