[pmwiki-users] To disable html markup on publically-editable pages

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat Nov 18 14:17:43 CST 2006

On Sat, Nov 18, 2006 at 07:25:57PM +0000, Lucian Wischik wrote:
> Explanation: I'd like to put the html-ROSdisable-functions inside
> local/farmconfig.php. But local/farmconfig is executed before
> local/config.php, ie. before passwords and authentication have been
> set up. So I need to do my CondAuth test later on. At the start of
> "EditFunctions" is a good time to do it.

FWIW, a farmconfig.php can have things happen after local/config.php
by simply doing:

    <?php
      ## initial farm configuration (before local/config.php) stuff here
      $FarmPubDirUrl = '...';

      ## get local configuration settings
      include_once('local/config.php');

      ## farm configuration after local/config.php here
      if (!CondAuth($pagename, 'admin')) { ... }