[pmwiki-users] SkinChange not working in Farm, again and/or still

Sandy sandy at onebit.ca
Fri Nov 17 21:13:01 CST 2006

It used to work. Broke, then got some help and it worked again. Now
broken again. I've even tried a clean copy of skinchange.php.

I've tried typing the URL with ?skin= manually, and I've tried it
generated from (:skinlist:).

I get Rosetrellis, as expected, but can't change it through ?skin=.

(:skinlist:) gives me a list of all the skins in $FarmPubDirUrl/skins,
not just those I put into $PageSkinList, so I know the program can find
them.

----

farmconfig:
$FarmPubDirUrl = 'http://www.onebit.ca/pmwiki/pub';
$FarmD = '/home/mhschoen/www/pmwiki';

#other stuff
$Skin = 'almostpmwiki';
$PageSkinList = array(
         'pmwiki' => 'pmwiki',
         'rosetrellis' => 'rosetrellis',
         'print' => 'print'
         );
@include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/skinchange.php");
include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/skinlist.php");

local/config:
$Skin = 'rosetrellis';

----

Ideas? Troubleshooting advice?