[pmwiki-users] create an action for setting an edit-pw

Florian Fischer Flori-Fischer at gmx.net
Fri Nov 17 02:29:26 CST 2006

Hello,

it is possible to edit-protect a page by adding ?action=attr to the URL. By setting this password to @lock the page can only be edited by admins. In order to make this process easier I would like to now if it is possible to create an action which does this automatically. I would like to trigger of this process by a tab. And if this works i'd like to have another action which sets the pw to nopass.

My aim is to introduce stable article versions.

Any ideas?

Florian