[pmwiki-users] a couple of questions

Nicholas Buttle nicholas_buttle at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 16 13:56:52 CST 2006

1. images
I'd like to allow users to upload image files to the
pmwiki into a gallery category and on the home page
have a thumbnail of the most recently uploaded image.
is this possible?

2. file system access
sometimes it might be undesirable to upload material
that already exists on the server somewhere.  is there
a simple way for users to put a link on a page that
points to eg. anexcelfile.xls which resides on
Server1/support/admin/anexcelfile.xls or elsewhere on
the servers?

Thanks to the group.  I'll be posting at least some
images of our implementation soon. We've had an in
house photoshop wizard do some stuff and it's looking
nice.

TIA

Nicholas

Sponsored Link

Don't quit your job - take classes online
www.Classesusa.com