[pmwiki-users] drowning in information overload

.rp printer at moveupdate.com
Wed Nov 15 14:32:10 CST 2006

i setup a pmWiki site for internal use about 2 months ago. I was pleased
that it was pretty easy to setup and get going, and I was able to do some
modifications. I signed up for the users listgroup mailing and got a lot of
information from them.
However, the amount of messages from the listgroup is overwhelming and
I find myself lost in information. I have a list of things I want to do , some of
which I know have been discussed and even have web pages.
So, if someone(s) can take this mini-FAQ request and provide the proper
links to where the information is, I would appreciate it (and submit to the
main pmWiki wiki page).
*   limit the search for searches, especially the search box on the sidebar
*   Show list of recent changes for only certain sections
*   do notification on a per page basis for different people and with a 5
    minute buffer
*   transfer over html pages
*   transfer over doc/rtf pages
*   display single line breaks instead of requiring double carriageReturns
    all the time
*   hiding certain pages from certain users
*   change the sidebar depending on the group that is being read (place a
    different link menu for each group)
*   how to find out which version of pmWiki is in use

THANKS!