[pmwiki-users] Filter and sort data with ZAP

The Editor editor at fast.st
Wed Nov 15 12:59:36 CST 2006

Yeah, but it would make it more of a hassle to cut and paste!  But...
I could put comments tied line numbers below each section of code.
But rather time consuming, eh?  What about putting comments below each
snippet for users who want to contribute their own thoughts (or even
questions), kind of like the php site? Could even make them show/hide
able.

Yes, that sounds like a good idea.  Ok, but now where to find the time
for that?

Cheers,
Caveman