[pmwiki-users] Filter and sort data with ZAP

The Editor editor at fast.st
Wed Nov 15 11:54:57 CST 2006

On 11/15/06, Pierre Racine <Pierre.Racine at sbf.ulaval.ca> wrote:
> I understood that I had to replace the ` with spaces...
>
> What you could do is to add an hyperlink for each form field from this page to the best example illustrating its functionality.
>
> Remember that an undocumented feature is a useless feature.
>
> That said, you're doing a wonderful and very fundamental work. Appreciate!
>
> Pierre

Great idea!  I'll do that when I get a minute.  Or maybe some kind of
link to the category for each features, as all the snippets are also
tagged and sorted by feature.

Appreciate the suggestion and encouraging word!

Cheers,
Caveman

PS.  I just got Private Messages to work on ZAPchat.  Just about done!
 Oh, is this gonna be sweet...