[pmwiki-users] Filter and sort data with ZAP

Pierre Racine Pierre.Racine at sbf.ulaval.ca
Wed Nov 15 10:57:03 CST 2006

I understand.

I'm trying to figure how the script work using the doc at http://www.fast.st/zap/pmwiki.php?n=Code.Features

You should add a small example for each form fields listed. For now I get hard time figuring what is their use exactly. For example,
I don't really understand the syntax of:

(:zapform `required`nextpage=Members.Members`datapage=Memmres.{$newmember}`Member={$newmember}`hidePassword`
RealName`hideEmail`Country`Age`Gender`savedata`login` :)

An experienced programmer...