[pmwiki-users] Skins result in blank pages

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Nov 15 09:41:09 CST 2006

On Wed, Nov 15, 2006 at 07:00:43AM -0800, Nicholas Buttle wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have to show off the potential of the pmwiki this
> afternoon and I can't get skins to work.  When I add
> the $Skin directive and place the relevant folder in
> the skins directory all I get is a blank page.

Getting a blank page sounds like an error in the config.php file.
Normally you'd get a message "cannot locate skin" if the skin itself
was the problem.
Double-check your config files for missing semicolons, unmatched
quotes, etc.

Is there a url we could look at?

Failing that, perhaps forward me a copy of your config.php
and I'll take a look.