[pmwiki-users] Conditionals in Pagelists and IE bug

Jiri Hladůvka / OBUTEX admin at obutex.com
Wed Nov 15 03:47:21 CST 2006

May check formatting tags and css classes in the html output as some
tags are not supported
by different browsers or they are differently interpreted.
For example I have different output in MSIE and Firefox with
(:cell width=50pct:)%width=50pct%Attach:pic.jpg%%
Firefox adjusts the picture sizes correctly while  MSIE  6  not.

Regards,
Jiri

--
OBUTEX s.r.o