[pmwiki-users] SideBar and variables like {$Name} and {$Title}

Wouter Groeneveld jefklak at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 04:03:58 CST 2006

Hello,

I tried to apply something quite simple. I have a SideBar and I'd like to do
something like this
* [[{$Name}|{$Title}]]

Just creating a link to $Name with the rightful title OF THE CURRENT PAGE.
But SideBar always returns "SideBar" and does not recognize anything else,
even if I'm in for example Main/GamesIndex (name should be gamesindex, and
yes there is a title) - {$Fullurl} and ${FullName} and whatever the heck
else I try, I always end up with Site.SideBar.

Help?
Thanks!