[pmwiki-users] How can I get rid off Main.HomePage?

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 17:30:15 CST 2006

On 11/13/06, kirpi at kirpi.it <kirpi at kirpi.it> wrote:
> you might chose to just insert a redirect directive
> http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PageDirectives
> in Main.HomePage (the one in wiki.d/) letting visitors jump to
> Yourdefault.HomePage and forget about Main.
> You might as well chose to hide Main.HomePage from search results.

Or better yet, hide the Main group from search results.

I don't know if there's any way to hide anything when the searcher
specifies "list=all", though -- I'd kinda doubt it.  Is there?

I think that, In config.php, you'd put:

	$SearchPatterns['default'][] = '!^Main\\.!';
	$SearchPatterns['normal'][] = '!^Main\\.!';