[pmwiki-users] Unable to save

David Sovinski aslan at aslandata.com
Mon Nov 13 13:53:14 CST 2006

Liz

I read your post a little closer and, for sure, you must have a wiki.d
directory in addition to wikilib.d directory. They do two different
things. wikilib.d has the library files for the wiki program where
wiki.d contains the user generated data for the site
My wikilib.d has the permissions of      drwxr-sr-x

Dave (Caspian)