[pmwiki-users] allow my markup only on certain pages? (include context)

Lucian Wischik lu.gmane at wischik.com
Fri Nov 10 15:34:23 CST 2006

Anno <anno <at> shroomery.org> writes:
> Put the markup in local/Groupname.YourPage.php file instead
> local/config.php, and it will be active only with Group.YourPage.

That doesn't help. The problem is that my Groupname/YourPage
includes text from an unprivileged group:
  (:include Comments.AnotherPage:)

If I use local/Groupname.YourPage.php to enable the markup
for my group, then it'll also end up enabling any markup
that it includes from elsewhere.

My situation is that the markup allows arbitrary html,
which is a security risk, but the "Comments" group is
publically writable. That's why they're not allowed to
use my markup.