[pmwiki-users] unblock help

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Wed Nov 8 17:30:24 CST 2006

On Nov 8, 2006, at 6:03 PM, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

>> I would agree, this is one reason I'm actually still using
>> cmsb-blocklist.  The other is the Blocklog.  The ability to unblock
>> bits of a block rule and the ability to log blocks (so that you can
>> see what's been blocked) are very useful tools.

Blocklist2 recipe page includes instructions for the option to email
the IP and blocked info w/ the attempted post to the admin.  I use it
all the time.  It's in the instructions/documentation of the site,
but I didn't build it in to the script.  Now that the script is back
in the core, I probably won't be developing Blocklist2 any longer,
but you may want to look into how I send myself those emails and do
it for yourself as well.

Crisses