[pmwiki-users] CondAuth & core request

The Editor editor at fast.st
Wed Nov 8 11:30:54 CST 2006

On 11/8/06, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 08, 2006 at 07:07:10AM -0500, The Editor wrote:
> > Someone using ZAP without AuthUser reports this error:
> >
> > Fatal error: Call to undefined function CondAuth() in
> > C:\Programme\xampp\htdocs\pmwiki\cookbook\zap.php on line 28"
> >
> > I assume it is because CondAuth() is only defined in AuthUser.
>
> CondAuth() is in pmwiki.php, not in AuthUser, so that's not the issue.
>
> Pm

Any suggestion what *might* be the problem?  It sounds like the user
does not have AuthUser enabled.  Here's the offending line in ZAP.

	if(CondAuth($pagename, $ZAPauth[login])) {

Earlier one finds: SDV($ZAPauth[login], "read");

It works fine when AuthUser is enabled.  I haven't tried reproducing
the problem so it might be something about his system or some kind of
conflict...

Cheers,
Caveman

PS.  Perhaps whoever posted the question at ZAP could give a few more
details about their setup?