[pmwiki-users] pagelist list=normal question

Neil Herber (nospam) nospam at eton.ca
Wed Nov 8 09:53:04 CST 2006

Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 07, 2006 at 09:38:25PM -0500, Neil Herber (nospam) wrote:
>> I am using the "list=normal" qualifier in a pagelist to list all the
>> pages in a single group except for things like GroupHeader etc.
>>
>> But the "normal" list excludes the page displaying the list. How can I
>> get it to show? For example, if the pagelist appears on the HomePage, I
>> want to see HomePage in the list.
>
> If you're using 2.2.0-beta, you can do
>
>     $SearchPatterns['normal']['self'] = '';
>
> and the page itself will again appear in list=normal .
> If you're using an earlier version, we may need to do
> something a little more involved (but it can still be done).

I am still using 2.1.26 (recommended for production environments). If
the fix is "easy" I would like to see it. If not, I will wait until I
have switched to 2.2.x.

I would want this behaviour farm-wide, so I presume that means putting
the line above in farmconfig.php, correct?

--
Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/