[pmwiki-users] How to set the session timeout length for authuser.php?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Nov 7 21:31:37 CST 2006

On Wed, Nov 08, 2006 at 10:19:51AM +0800, Elias Soong wrote:
> I include the authuser.php scrips in my config file. And feel the
> timeout of login is too short. Is there a way could modify this in
> PmWiki's config file? Or I have to set attributes in the config file of
> apache?

It depends on the PHP settings, which defaults to 24 minutes.  If
you wanted to reduce it to 10 minutes, try something like the
following at the beginning of config.php (before authuser.php is
loaded).

    ini_set('session.gc_maxlifetime', 600);

The second parameter is the number of seconds to keep sessions.