[pmwiki-users] ZAPcart just released...

The Editor editor at fast.st
Tue Nov 7 02:13:37 CST 2006

On 11/7/06, Stefan Schimanski <sts at 1stein.org> wrote:
> > You can see it in action with the new cart and checkout snippets.
> > Just go to www.zapsite.org.  I'd appreciate any feedback on this as I
> > hobbled it together rather quickly for my personal use.  I do need to
> > put up more documentation.
>
> FYI, it would be helpful if it worked on your example site. I cannot put
> anything into the cart. Moreover the other examples do not work either,
> tried the counter, dice, forum. Nothing happens on submit. Firefox 2.0
> with enabled cookies here...
>
> Stefan

You just have to log in.  For various security reasons, the site does
not allow unauthenticated users to post forms.  Try logging in using
the guest account or create a temporary junk account.  (The second
option is better).

Note ZAP forms can be set to safely submit forms for people not logged
in, but I haven't taken the time to go through and put lock patterns
in all the forms.

Cheers,
Caveman