[pmwiki-users] ZAPcart just released...

The Editor editor at fast.st
Mon Nov 6 17:40:29 CST 2006

Well, went ahead and got a ZAPcart order form module up and
running--just released.  Wow!  That was quick... It is quite easy to
use, and fairly powerful, esp when combined with ZAP's other features,
but a bit limited in flexibility, in certain regards.

You can see it in action with the new cart and checkout snippets.
Just go to www.zapsite.org.  I'd appreciate any feedback on this as I
hobbled it together rather quickly for my personal use.  I do need to
put up more documentation.

I'm too tired now to write more but it's pretty cool!  I'm excited
about it.  Hope someone else will find it useful.

Anyway, I think I about done with zap for awhile.  Though would be
interested in any feedback on my proposed ideas for a ZAPchat
module....

Cheers,
Caveman