[pmwiki-users] sourceblock and not-equal sign

Jan Erik Moström lists at mostrom.pp.se
Sat Nov 4 12:43:43 CST 2006

How can I handle this, I'm using sourceblock to "pretty print"
source code. I was just going to add an AppleScript which
contains the not-equal character (a '=' with a slash across it),
when I submit the code it's changed to ≠.

When I view the page the correct character is displayed as long
as they are outside the sourceblock, inside the sourceblock they
are displayed as "≠".

Is there some way I can get the correct display inside the sourceblock?

             jem