[pmwiki-users] Wiki Farm question

Henrik henrik.bechmann at sympatico.ca
Fri Nov 3 11:12:54 CST 2006

 >>The fundamental question is: where does www.domain1.com/wiki/ point
in the file system?

domain1.com should point to /var/vhosts2/henrik/public_html/domain1/

and domain1.com/wiki/ should point to
/var/vhosts2/henrik/public_html/domain1/wiki/

but the user should see domain1.com/wiki/ in the URL field

IOW domain1, the public root for domain1.com
(/var/vhosts2/henrik/public_html/domain1/) is a subdirectory under
example.com (/var/vhosts2/henrik/public_html/)

- Henrik

--

Henrik Bechmann
www.osscommons.ca