[pmwiki-users] $FarmPubDirUrl not being set

marc gmane at auxbuss.com
Wed Nov 1 06:23:40 CST 2006

While testing Hans' update to commentboxplus, which separates the .css
into a file, I found that it returns:

  <link href='/css/commentboxplus.css' rel='stylesheet'
     type='text/css' /><script type="text/javascript">

from

  # load commentbox.css for styling
  SDV($HTMLHeaderFmt['cbplus'], "
    <link href='$FarmPubDirUrl/css/commentboxplus.css' rel='stylesheet'
      type='text/css' />");

indicating that $FarmPubDirUrl isn't set, in my case.

I don't set $FarmPubDirUrl (in farmconfig.php) because the docs say:

 "$FarmPubDirUrl
    is the url that refers to the pub directory for an entire farm. It
    defaults to the same value as $PubDirUrl."

So, I set $PubDirUrl, on the basis that $FarmPubDirUrl will take its
value. Indeed, skins.php does:

  SDV($FarmPubDirUrl, $PubDirUrl);

So $FarmPubDirUrl should be set.

My farmconfig commences with:

  $PubDirUrl  'http://.../pmwiki/pub';

and I can fix the above problem by doing:

  $PubDirUrl = $FarmPubDirUrl = 'http://.../pmwiki/pub';

Any ideas what's amiss? (pmwiki-2.2.0-beta15)

--
Best,
Marc