[pmwiki-users] Possible new Group/ and Group. syntax extension for pagelists

Martin Fick mogulguy at yahoo.com
Wed May 31 14:22:10 CDT 2006

While cleaning up the Pagelist pages I ran into the
following thought: what if the new Group/ or Group.
syntaxs were extended to make for a much simpler
fmt=#group definition?

(:pagelist name=*/:)

This would list only Group homepages. :)

With this we could eliminate the need for the
conditional in the bygroup syntax AND restore the
proper functioning of count for this format!

Cheers,

-Martin