[pmwiki-users] New PmWiki Features Page . . .

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Tue May 30 13:38:51 CDT 2006

That was one of the qualities I was hoping to work into the features.
The page I put together I consider a rough draft. I believe the
feature would be "flexible." It is also one of my more favored
features. Maybe that would go in the "General Features" section so it
would be more prominent?

Ben

--
Ben Wilson