[pmwiki-users] Announcement: Python-Based PmWiki Editor v1.1.0 . . .

christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Mon May 29 15:18:46 CDT 2006

On Mon, 29 May 2006, Ben Wilson wrote:

> As this is the first public release, I'm sure there will be some issues
> that I've either grown numb to or have overlooked. Please feel free to
> send any questions, comments or issues my way.
>
> [1]: http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Pywe

I look forward to testing this, by maybe you should give the page a
more... verbose name? Or at least make something like
Cookbook/PythonWikiEditor redirect to Cookbook/Pywe.

I guess it gets more complicated since it's not actually an editor, and
instead an interface or something... maybe an editing API?

cheers
/Christian