[pmwiki-users] hierarchical groups, revisited

Carlos carlos.ab at gmail.com
Sun May 28 15:18:11 CDT 2006

Hi list,

I'm trying to keep up with the conversation but my english is not that great.
I won't write much mostly  because I can't but also because I want your
opinion on something I wrote a few weeks ago, about "virtual hierarchical
groups". Basically it won't require any change in the current way that things
are done, is kind of simple and some features can be added on top of it.

The recipe I was thinking about was named (by me) "VTREE" and I wrote some
thoughts about it , here:

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Profiles/CarlosAB

I would apreciate any comment sent directly to me (maybe because it is an OT)
or to  the list.

Thanks,

CarlosAB