[pmwiki-users] New PmWiki Features Page . . .

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Fri May 26 18:34:14 CDT 2006

On Saturday, 27 May 2006 3:03 AM, Ben Wilson <dausha at gmail.com> wrote:
>This email is a bit long, but I respond to three fellows. Better than
>three emails, methinks.
>
><snip>

>Do we stay with "Yes," "Plug-in", "No" only?

A problem with "Yes" and "No" is that they can be interpreted as
"Yes" = "good" and "No" = "bad". I suggest instead:

PmWiki Feature

Plug-in Feature

Plug-in Wanted

The implied message is that the reason there is no plug-in
for a particular feature is because so far nobody has needed it
enough to write one.

I support the use of plug-in rather than recipe; it's the way
I describe it to people too, for the reasons noted.

<snip>

--
JR