[pmwiki-users] creating a page the easy way (patch included)

Jo Rhett jrhett at svcolo.com
Thu May 25 15:52:31 CDT 2006

On Thu, May 25, 2006 at 03:43:31PM -0500, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> It can always be done as a local customization.

And it has been ;-)  But I was wondering why this wasn't supposed in
general?  Is there a reason for this?  Would you accept a patch that
provided the group name and page name as separate vars.  Why, why not?

* just asking 'cause I'm interested at this point.  I'm using the cookbook
you recommended

--
Jo Rhett
senior geek