[pmwiki-users] creating a page the easy way (patch included)

Jo Rhett jrhett at svcolo.com
Thu May 25 13:37:32 CDT 2006

On Wed, May 24, 2006 at 02:01:50PM -0500, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> Have you looked at the NewPageBoxPlus recipe?  I think it likely
> does what you want.
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/NewPageBoxPlus

Perhaps, but that's a lot of code for such a simple thing.  And my patch
was much more general.

I am wondering why the wiki doesn't support the syntax I proposed --
putting the group name and page name in separate variables.  There are
other things that could be possible with this syntax.

--
Jo Rhett
senior geek