[pmwiki-users] clue me in -- remove group name from pagelist?

Curtis, Clayton Clayton.Curtis at va.gov
Thu May 25 09:32:39 CDT 2006

On May 25, Pm wrote:
> What if the fmt=#xyz parameter simply searched multiple template pages
(as > defined by the administrator)?
> Then we could have "fmt=#xyz" first look for Site.LocalTemplates#xyz,
and > if it's not located there it looks at Site.PagelistTemplates#xyz.

That would be great. Might it be possible to put
<currentgroup>.PagelistTemplates or <currentgroup>.LocalTemplates (one
or the other, I like the first) in the sequence? (Though, to be fair,
I'm not sure how often group-specific formats would come into play -- it
just seems consistent with the way similar things have been done
elsewhere.)

Clayton Curtis