[pmwiki-users] Problems Uploading

Steve Rowe think1blue at yahoo.com
Wed May 24 15:24:38 CDT 2006

I've enabled diagnostics in my config.php:

$EnableDiag=1;

I have not reverted back to 2.1.5 yet, because Clayton
Curtis asked me what other changes may have occured
since my last successful upload.  I'm not sure if
those 4 changes happened since or just before, it's
hard to remember.  But I thought I should leave the
PmWiki version alone for now in case one of those was
an obvious problem?

The other change I was contemplating but I have put on
hold was the version 1.0.3 of the GoogleMapAPI recipe.

http://www.bethlehemcommunitychurch.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.WikiSandbox