[pmwiki-users] clue me in -- remove group name from pagelist?

Jo Rhett jrhett at svcolo.com
Wed May 24 12:38:17 CDT 2006

On Wed, May 24, 2006 at 05:25:26PM +0000, Pico wrote:
> Take a look at the formats listed on Site/PageListTemplates and choose a format
> that does not generate a link to the group, i.e., #simple

Simple creates entries like this:
	Category.category1
	Category.category2

I want *just* the names in category.

> Note, you can create your own formats on your site by adding them to that page
> (on your site).

Ugh.  I really hate doing this, because it means merging things with each
and every upgrade.

This worked for me anyway, tho.  Thanks.

fmt=#byname

A simple bullet list of page names.

[[#byname]]
* [[{=$FullName}|{=$Name}]]