[pmwiki-users] pagelist is creating links relative to the current group?

Martin Fick mogulguy at yahoo.com
Wed May 24 12:27:06 CDT 2006

Let me ask a silly question, is this an issue for
anything besides pagelists?

If not, I think that a good flexible solution might be
to provide a {$GroupPage} or something simlilarly
named which would either:

  1) point to an existing group homepage
  2) be blank

Any policy thereafter could be customized in the
pagelist template by testing to see if {$GroupPage} is
blank or not.  It always seemed weird to me to have an
edit link in a pagelist so a default in the
Site.PageListTemplates might be to not even have a
link, but rather just the plain group name.

This would prevent pmwiki from having to advocate what
the new group homepage would have to be named.

-Martin