[pmwiki-users] pmwiki documentation: Edit Templates

Curtis, Clayton Clayton.Curtis at va.gov
Wed May 24 10:16:44 CDT 2006

I hope this discussion continues (and leads to a more accessible
documentation set).  I really respect all the work that goes on!!!  But
I am definitely in the camp of "it would help a lot to have things from
the cookbook that pertain to the core in the core documentation".  I'm
not sure whether the "too much documentation" view derives from impact
on download / storage (which I kind of doubt) vs issues with how it's
organized and how easy it is to comprehend it.  I definitely get the
issues of overlap in types of content and the fuzziness of audience
definition, but to me that's just more ammunition for NOT separating
Cookbook content that is core-related from documentation about the core.
(Sorry for the long post, but this one hit a nerve as a newcomer trying
to understand an incredibly rich tool set.)  I'm certainly willing to
serve as apprentice / slave labor if that would be any help.

Clayton Curtis MD PhD
VHA-IHS Interagency Liaison & Enterprise Architecture
 VAMC (00)
 150 South Huntington Avenue
 Boston, MA 02130
 voice: 857-364-4786  cel: 617-794-7151