[pmwiki-users] Google Maps in Wiki

Jeremy jeremyk6 at gmail.com
Tue May 23 14:10:18 CDT 2006

Hi, I apologize if this seems ridiculous or too Noobish...but I am new to
the Wiki world.

Anyways, I am attempting to embed/include/call up a Google Map into a
admin-only Wiki page on my website.

I have tried EnableHTML and IncludeURL with no luck.  PLEASE HELP!

I want to have a google map (which needs html, javascript, and a site key)
included within a few pages on my site (its travel based).

Any advice/help would be greatly appreciated.  An example of sample code
would be the most useful for a new user like me!

thanks to everyone in advance!

jeremy

--
www.JHKessel.com - new & improved!