[pmwiki-users] Link URLs + top links question

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Mon May 22 11:49:39 CDT 2006

An alternative suggestion to deleting the page is to give
Site.PageActions a 'read' permission level. That way, those without
access read nothing. Those who need to have access to those page
actions, however, will have access to them.

To Delete Site.PageActions, you'll have to go into wikilib.d, and
whenever you upgrade, it will come back. At least by setting
permissions the Site.PageActions gets pulled to wiki.d, where you have
control.

On 5/22/06, H. Fox <haganfox at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> On 5/22/06, David Goadby <dg at pixel-plus.co.uk> wrote:
> > I am locking down a set of pages for a limited access group. I have removed
> > the footer links but now wish to change/remove the "View Edit History Print"
> > links from the top of the pages. Where are these generated?
>
> Site.PageActions
>
> Hagan

Ben Wilson
" Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur"