[pmwiki-users] Images Upload 'n Link

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Thu May 18 23:09:08 CDT 2006

On May 18, 2006, at 5:01 PM, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> Based on a later section of your message, it looks to me
> as though you need to set $UploadUrlFmt in config.php to:
>
>    $UploadUrlFmt = 'http://www.himalayanacademy.com/admin_wiki/
> uploads';

Bingo: Thanks Patrick,  that did it.

Of course that had to be set in the field conf

  /admin_wiki/local/config.php

since that path is specific to this particular field.

Is there a way to set that in the farmconfig.php of the main /
pmwiki/  "farm engine" directory, for all fierld wikis?

I would expect something like (just my algorithm in xTalk)

global gUploadUrlformat, gCurrentFieldWiki

put  "\'http://www.himalayanacademy.com/"& gCurrentFieldWiki & "/
uploads\' " into $UploadUrlformat

you get the idea...

but, this is marvelous magic

enter

attach:any*fooImage.jpg

and get prompted for upload and then go back and there it is...
outstanding! Drag and drop next? (smile) just kidding..

Sivakatirswami