[pmwiki-users] Cmsb-blocklist - messageblocked reason and comments

H. Fox haganfox at users.sourceforge.net
Thu May 18 13:01:32 CDT 2006

On 5/18/06, K.A.Bouton <k.a.bouton at reading.ac.uk> wrote:
> Oops -
> Commentbox cookboox recipe v 2.0.13

Try the cmsb-blocklist version (2.4.2) that's on pmwiki.org now.  If a
comment is blocked it switches to an edit form with the page's
original contents and displays the why-blocked message, including an
extra line about what happened.

In order to show the why-blocked message (or any message) without
switching to the edit form, I think the commentbox recipe would need
to be modified.

Hagan