[pmwiki-users] moving to FreeBSD

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Sat May 13 20:10:39 CDT 2006

Hmm. That's not the problem, then. You already have the file. So, you
may need to check with any FreeBSD or PHP5 discussion lists to see if
the problem occurs for others. That's the one advantage to Gentoo--the
same problems occur so often that there is usually a rash of answers.
The curse of building it yourself. ;-)

Maybe hit the groups.google.com? I tried this search phrase "PHP
returns Call to undefined function: preg_replace()" and found a rash
of postings. Perhaps your problem has a solution there?

Ben

--
Ben Wilson
" Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur"