[pmwiki-users] PMWiki newbie question

mike moller mike.moller at gmail.com
Sat May 6 22:49:09 CDT 2006

Thanks Hagan

Yep I'd been digging through the FAQs and found that one
worked it through but couldn't finally delete the wiki.d.old because the
directory wasn't empty 'cos I couldn't see the stupid '.' files so I
couldn't select 'em - a good old systems 'gotcha' :-)

However I just got on top of my newly acquired FTP client and figured out
how to get it to chmod for me - put wiki.d's permissions up to 777 and now
my original problem is resolved - figure I'll take a break while my luck is
in :-)

Thank you again
--
Mike Moller