[pmwiki-users] Portal to web page

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Fri May 5 16:57:56 CDT 2006

Friday, May 5, 2006, 10:19:12 PM, Chris wrote:
> not sure what the differences
> are if any...

I was not aware of includeSite.php when I created includeurl.php, just
thought that the includeurl recipe was somewhat lacking.
Differences:
includesite uses <iframe ...>, includeurl uses <object ...>.
includeurl has an option to set $EnableExternalResource = 0;
which will disable the use of urls starting with http, but still
allows the use of relative paths, so external site urls can be
disallowed. It also will display a message in case the browser cannot
handle embedding of objects.

Best,
 Hans