[pmwiki-users] Is version 2.1.beta8 available?

Pico pmwiki at ben-amotz.com
Thu May 4 19:54:36 CDT 2006

Erik Domingo wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> My first post to the list, so apologies in advance for any mistakes. I
> noticed in the AuthUser recipe that Patrick stated the functionality to
> manage groups (apply permissions to a page based solely on the group a
> user belonged to) was added to PMWiki effective version 2.1.beta8. On
> the website, however, it appears that the latest version available is
> 2.1.5. Is that correct? Any thoughts on when we might see 2.1.8?
>
> Thanks in advance!
> Erik

Welcome.

The version naming scheme of PmWiki works a little different than what
you have in mind.

Before 2.10 was issued, there were a series of betas leading up to that
version, and they were named 2.1.beta1 through 2.1.beta38.  The
reference to 2.1.beta8 would be to a beta that was issued early on in
the process leading up to 2.1.0

Pico