[pmwiki-users] conditional markup question

The Editor editor at fast.st
Mon May 1 19:26:52 CDT 2006

Hi all--

I would really love to be able to do this also, though with the goal
being more like:
(:if auth read Group.Page:)(:redirect Group.Page:)(:ifend:)

Any idea how long it might be before this feature is available Pm? Or
some interim workaround anyone?

BTW, I've discovered a big problem with PmWiki.  It is so flexible, I
can't seem to make up my mind what I want to do with my site.  Keep
making changes--can't seem to get around to launching it.  Great
problem to have!  Thanks Pm, and all the rest!

Cheers,
Caveman