[pmwiki-users] Pmcal Flexibility . . .

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Mon May 1 11:34:31 CDT 2006

Okay, I'm delving into PmCal full force. I noticed, however, that
there are markups that are hard-coded into the system. I would much
prefer the ability to set those in the local/config.php. Many of the
hard-coded is via sprintf(). I was wondering if the format for each
string could be moved to a variable (e.g. $PmCalSprintF['this']) with
defaults so individual sites could customize?

Since I'm not the original owner, I thought I'd ask before I went
monkeying with my install. This is because as PmCal matures, I'd like
to keep up without having to redo my modifications.

--
Ben Wilson
" Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur"