[pmwiki-users] Passwords

Stirling Westrup sti at pooq.com
Fri Mar 31 14:46:18 CST 2006

Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 31, 2006 at 01:51:38PM -0500, Stirling Westrup wrote:

> That could be very useful...but what I really need is access to
> a server where the basic install of PmWiki isn't working or
> isn't accepting passwords.  :-)

Well, CleanUrls don't work for me under FastCGI. I don't know if the
other problems are reproducible on my setup or not. I could try
duplicating the problems, but I figured you'd have a better handle on
that than me.

It would be easy enough to give you a shell account with your own test
domain and let you play with an independent copy of PmWiki there.